I was looking through some old photos and came across some fun Halloween ones. We have collected a lot of photos over the years between wedding collages and other family projects. Here are a few blasts from the past.
![]() |
| Mel, Kevin, Jana, & Julie. So cute! |
![]() |
| I hope I filled that whole bag up! |
![]() |
| Have I mentioned that I love Chinese food? (especially Mango Chicken). |
![]() |
| She-Ra. Princess of Power! |
![]() |
| "Star Trekkin' across the universe" (my students didn't know who I was) |
![]() |
| Kevin and Megan (You would be surprised how many photos there are of Kevin wearing a dress... or not) |
![]() |
| He searched everywhere for those orange tights! |
![]() |
| Awww... our first Halloween together. |
![]() | |
| Kevin made this costume himself. Foxy's nickname was Twinkie for quite a while. |
![]() |
| Bella's first Halloween. Don't tell her she was wearing a cat costume! |
![]() |
| Mmmmm. Lobster! |











2 comments:
That is hilarious. I love it! Kevin dressed up like a girl and a chicken our a bit scary!
Love the pictures!!!
Post a Comment