November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving


We celebrated Thanksgiving this year with Christy's family. Of course we stuffed ourselves to the brink of exploding, as is customary for the day. We also snapped a few pictures of the family while we were all together.


Christy and I decided we better compare bellies. Guess which one is further along...


That's right, I am. Christy has only been pregnant for a few months, but I have been working on this baby for years.

Luckily Christy has been feeling a little better lately, and has enen spent quite a bit of time off of the feeding tube. She went almost the entire day today without it. She met her goal of being well enough, and eating enough, to enjoy Thanksgiving dinner.

Tomorrow is the big day. We are moving most of our stuff to the new house. We will be starting at about 9:00. If anyone feels inclined to help you are welcome to come on over. We will let you all know how it all goes...

5 comments:

Meek Family said...

Wow! You make my pregnancies look like a cake walk! I hope that all continues to get better for you and that you will be able to stay off the tube soon! I can't believe you guys have a new house. I never hear anything from your family anymore! Hopefully, we will be able to come and see it soon!

Amber said...

Good luck with the move! We're actually my brother and his family with THEIR move today, who knew it was such a popular moving date? We'll miss you guys!

Grayce said...

yep, you are right. Kevin does look more prego than Christy! Maybe it is twins...one for each of you! I'll just be happy when the little guy gets here safe and sound:) Momma G
P.S. Cute family pictures. Don't forget your camera at our upcoming family feast.

Crystal said...

Congratulations on your new house. That's exciting and wow, that was fast!

It"s me said...

Happy Late Thanksgiving!