June 29, 2009

Dangers of Wearing Headphones For Too Long

Kevin spent countless hours editing a video for our ward youth conference. Which meant he had his headphones on quite a bit so he could adjust the audio. This picture doesn't quite do it justice. But he had two round indents around his ears for the rest of the day. I hope he doesn't become permanently bald there.

Before



After

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Those are some serious headphones.

Amber said...

The slideshow was amazing! Thanks for sacrificing your hair for the ward, Kevin!

Unknown said...

Michael just raved about what an awesome video you guys put together. He said it was really neat. I wish I could have seen it.

Kevin said...

You will be able to see it eventually if you want, Marisa, we will be putting it all on a DVD.

It"s me said...

Those are some big headphones... Hope he can still hear!