Yes, inquiring minds want to know?
I inherited these from my brother-in-law. I am planning on "upgrading" some of my computers with the parts from these (like the bedroom media center, and our backup server computer).
Sorry Christy, I am sure you weren't thrilled but I am thankful you got them off my hands. Enjoy ha ha
We have some I would love to add to Kevin's collection!
Wow... That looks like a lifelong project!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yes, inquiring minds want to know?
I inherited these from my brother-in-law. I am planning on "upgrading" some of my computers with the parts from these (like the bedroom media center, and our backup server computer).
Sorry Christy, I am sure you weren't thrilled but I am thankful you got them off my hands. Enjoy ha ha
We have some I would love to add to Kevin's collection!
Wow... That looks like a lifelong project!
Post a Comment