November 2, 2008

Weekend News

Yesterday was a very busy day for us. We left at 9:30 to help my brother drywall his basement for a better part of the day. Kevin officially hates to drywall. Then we attended Meg's play the "Beaux Strategem"at Weber State. We didn't get home until midnight.

Thanks again Amy for puppy sitting. I owe you one! Maybe I will have to owe you some kid sitting. I also just got called to be the assistant scout leader for the Wolves. I am actually going to miss the Young Women. I worked with some great girls and really great leaders. That's my weekend update. Hope you have a good week!



2 comments:

Ann said...

I can relate to Kevin's hate of drywall. At least he is finished. Cody and I still have more to do before we finish. Thanks for coming and helping!

It"s me said...

I am sorry you are not in YW anymore. It is hard to leave a calling you love.