May 10, 2008

Spring Rolls

Iron Chef Kevin's latest culinary creation was spring rolls. I left him alone for a few minutes and next thing I know he wants to make spring rolls. He spent the afternoon watching "Simply Ming", one of his favorite cooking shows. Ming is always cooking something weird, strange, or smelly. Kevin loves it. That will teach me to leave him alone with the remote.

First You Gather the Fresh Ingredients

Add Bean Sprouts

Add Cucumber

Add Red Pepper

Add Thai Basil

Add Mung Bean Noodles

Roll It Up

You Have a Spring Roll

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, those look great. I need to get michael to take a look at this, he loves cooking shows and he loves to cook. I love to eat, so it works out well for us.

Mac G said...

Spring rolls are nummy! Tell Kevin he needs to share.

EarlGirl said...

Wow, I'm salivating. I've got to try it!

dishes and laundry said...

Wow - so impressed! Where does he shop to get those exotic ingredients? (not talking the cucumber)

Christy said...

Kevin gets a lot of his ingredients from oriental markets. The ones that smell funny, have whole dead pigs in the window and no one speaks English. One that we frequent is Kim Long on Redwood and 3500 south. There is a very small one in the shopping center across from Reams on 6200.