We have now added the red and violet booster decks to our Killer Bunnies game. Playing Killer Bunnies has become a new favorite thing to do. We are thinking of having a standing Sunday game night at our house to play Killer Bunnies. So many bunnies to kill, so little time. Congratulation to Mel who won the game tonight! Darn that Kevin and his "Quite Irascible Diffractable Cheese Balls"! Disclaimer: No actual bunnies were harmed during the playing of this game (only people's feelings). Some of us are a little touchy when our bunnies are killed.
5 comments:
What is this game? Is it online? I want to play!!
Also, do you own The Host? I would love to borrow it if you do.
It's a type of card game. It's not on-line and we should get together and play sometime. We should set up a dinner game night! I don't own the host. I got it from the library.
CARD GAME? fun! I am always up for a game night! From looking at your recipe blog--you guys are in charge of the food. But, really you name the date and we'll totally be there!
Hey, don't forget to let everyone know that after about 3 hours of bunny blood and guts, I won the last marathon game! Love, Momma G
I love games! Matt not so much. It sounds pretty fun.
Post a Comment