May 16, 2008

Cricut Crazy

I have been bitten by a Cricut. I got some new software for "Trying to Be a Mother's Day" that allows me to make my own images for my Cricut. It has been a lot of fun coming up with new things to stick vinyl to. Here are some of my newest projects. If you need vinyl letters for anything...I have connections.

Herb Pots




Closet Doors



Welcome Sign For My Front Door




Silhouette Frame




Butterfly Candel

4 comments:

EarlGirl said...

Wow, who knew you could do so many things with vinyl letters. Way creative.

Unknown said...

Very cool!

Brandi said...

I am coming over, for sure!! Then we can make the bows (FINALLY!) and you can show me the cricut. I'm totally jealous!

Christy said...

Ok, But you have to give me a week so I can clean the house so you can see all of my red, black, and white decor!