
After watching a Modern Marvels show on donuts, we decided that we had to have one. That means...Donut run! When I was growing up my Dad and I always went on donut runs. My favorite are cake donuts with sprinkles on top. We went to Macey's to get donuts and ended up with $50 worth of groceries. That's the most expensive donut run I've ever been on.
2 comments:
Yum. That looks tempting.
Ah, donut runs. That takes me back to the good ole' days when I wasn't worried about looking like the donut I just ate. hehe!
Every Saturday morning while my siblings and I did our chores, my dad would run to a place called Dick's Market in Centerville and bring home a chocolate cake donut and a white cake donut for each of us. It was our little reward for doing our jobs. If I'm ever in the area, I HAVE to go to Dick's and get some cake donuts...with sprinkles of course!
Post a Comment