
Just when I think I have Kevin all figured out, and he can't possibly throw any more surprises at me. This happens. He has been sporting a full beard for a while and I heard him shaving one morning. I was thinking he was probably going to shave it all off. I come up behind him and he turns around and this is what I see.

We've been calling him Earl ever since. Do you see the resemblance? His chops are a little longer though. He just needs to grow his hair out a little and he could be Earl's stunt double. The pictures don't quite do it justice. One of his friends at work busts out laughing every time he walks by Kevin's office. I can only pray that he will decide to shave before church.
5 comments:
ah, let the boy have his fun!
HA HA HA, I can't help myself. We call him chops here.
Love it.
I love the pictures!
Whoa! The resmblance is stunning!
Post a Comment