3 Things people don't know about me
1. My family was sealed in the Dallas, Texas temple when I was in elementary school. My brother and I were in the nursery most of the time and we wanted to play with the blocks. The lady in charge would only let us build a temple with them. We thought that was kind of dumb. We wanted to build towers and knock them over. Notice the cool glasses I am wearing. I got to pick out my own dress so I went for the pioneer look.

2. I have never dyed my hair before. Too expensive and too scared to try it on my own and come away bald or with green hair. That is the kind of luck I run with. Maybe someday soon. Should I go blonde? Just kidding. I am not that daring.
3. When I was younger I was deathly shy. I worried about saying something dumb, doing something embarrassing and about passed out when I had to get up in front of a group. This is one of the stories where I was so afraid what people would think, I told a lie. When I was in Elementary school I ran into another girl and we bonked heads. That's all, we just hit our head together. I was so embarrassed I went and hid in a corner until a teacher came and got me and took me to the office because my head was apparently bleeding all over the place. I was so afraid of telling the office and my parents exactly what happened because it seemed like a dumb thing to do (to this day I am not sure why I didn't tell the truth). So I told them I was hit by a rock. That sounded much better and not as embarrassing as being a clutz. They paraded this group of kids who had been in trouble at recess by me asking them if they had thrown rocks at me. I was mortified. To this day I think that most people thing I was hit by a rock. I had to get stitches (Which was also embarrassing because people stared at my stitches).
3 Hobbies
- Reading
- Reading
- Reading
Ok, I do more than read but that is my favorite pastime. My second favorite thing to do is get creative with Photoshop. I love to taking pictures. I am still an amateur but it is amazing what you can do with Photoshop. I also love making photo collages for people. We've done babies, wedding announcements, Christmas cards and many more. I put some of my favorites below. We took the pictures for all of them except the Father's Day Collage. I also enjoy sewing, quilting, and crafting.




I tag everyone who wants to be tagged!
2 comments:
I loved the story about bonking heads with the other girl. It totally sounds like something a child would do because it would be less embarassing than being hit in the head by a rock. Also wanting to destroy the temple castle in the temple, priceless. It's great to hear some of your secrets.
I think it is amazing what you created with photo shop and you take some very nice pictures!
That is cool you don't die your hair. I love your color. I didn't start changing my hair color until I got married and gained a sis in law who does hair.
Post a Comment