February 15, 2008

Happy Valentines Day to Me


For Valentines Day my sweet husband bought me a Cricut machine. I bought him some frozen lobster tails. I think I got the better deal. We got it all set up and cut out our first thing. Everything went great...until we tried to get the letters off. The mat was so sticky we couldn't get the paper off. Not ones to give up easily, we tried again. The second and third try went a little better. I think Kevin is wondering if he made a wise purchase. I could tell he was getting frustrated by it. Thanks for my gift handsome. I will make you a thank you card with it.


Here she is!




Trying to peel the paper off.




This is what we ended up with.




We finally got the letters off. You can't tell but they are sticking to the floor.




Tip Toe Through the Tulips.

3 comments:

Mrs. J said...

What a fun gift. You guys sound like you are always up to something creative.

Grayce said...

have to show & tell me your new toy as soon as you figure it out! :) Momma G

It"s me said...

I am jealous!!!! I want one but there seems to always be something else that needs to be boughten. Well enjoy!