My new piano has finally arrived! This is my Christmas and Birthday present from Kevin. The movers got it all set up and then said they were going to take it away. Some holes hadn't been pre-drilled at the factory so they were going to pack it up and take it away again. I said "over my dead body" Luckily I have a really handy husband who was able to fix it on his own. I am a little rusty because I haven't played for quite a while, but I had fun "tickling the ivories" this evening. Thanks Handsome!The piano also comes with a funny story. I was going to order a paper cutter as a surprise for Kevin for Christmas. I logged onto my Sam's Club account and made my purchases and then in the order history I notice this purchase for a really large sum of money! So of course I started thinking that someone has stolen my information or something else equally bad and I click on it and realize that is probably from Kevin. I broke the news to him, he took it kind of hard. But I made it up to him by telling him what he was getting. Of course he would have found out anyway when he logged in to check on the piano. It just goes to show you, "What happens on the internet doesn't stay on the internet"
1 comment:
Beautiful piano! What a great gift. I loved the story - it's hard to keep things a secret nowadays!
Post a Comment