January 27, 2008

Frantic Foxy

We bought Foxy a new toy to play with. Its a ball that you put doggy treats in and then she is supposed to roll it around and the treats will drop out the bottom. You can record yourself and it will playback whenever she hits it. Of course she was afraid of it whenever we had the sound on. It took her a while to figure out how the ball works, and even after that she would push it a few times and then get frustrated and start to chew on it. She knew there were treats in there and she wanted them now! She finally did get the hang of it, of course the ball usually ended up under the bed or in the closet.

1 comment:

It"s me said...

Such a cute dog. I love pets and dogs. Dogs are my favorite. OH so fun! I love the black. Its such a good color! I love it when they like their toys too.