January 23, 2008

Foxy's Favorites

Foxy has a lot of favorites!We have put together a list of things that Foxy likes to do. Enjoy!



Her favorite place to sleep is under the bed. But in the mornings when one of us gets up to shower, she waits until we are in the bathroom and then she gets up on the bed. When I roll over in the morning I never know if I am going to find Foxy or Kevin laying next to me.


Her favorite position is curled up in a ball. I am amazed at how small she can make herself. She also likes to lay across one stair tread, or in the bathroom on the cool tile when it is hot. I am also pretty sure she gets up on the couch when we are gone.




Her favorite place to be is wherever we are, including the bathroom. While you are doing your business she will come in to get some attention. She will push open the door if it is not latched tight. Kevin wouldn't let me post a picture of this one though.



Her favorite toy is the one she can chew the eyes off of and pull all of the stuffing out of. We don't buy any toys that cost more than a dollar because we know they will be destroyed within minutes. She also likes to lick them and eat small pieces of them. She has very colorful pooh. If it has a squeaker her OCD comes out. She can squeak the same toy for 20 minutes at a time.




Her favorite look-out spot is the top of the stairs on her pillow. That way she can watch for people walking in their own drive way three blocks over and bark at them. How dare they!



Her favorite thing at Grandma Grayce's house is to lick every inch of leftover food scum out of Mitzi's bowl. She lays on the ground and holds the bowl with her front paws. The picture doesn't do it justice. It's pretty funny to watch. You would think that we starve her. Mitzi gets gourmet dog food.





She also likes to play with the neighbor dog down the street. We don't know her name but she comes over every time we are outside. They like to rough house and chase each other across the yard. We don't have pristine white snow at our house for very long.

We love our little girl!

3 comments:

dishes and laundry said...

Cute doggy! Our dog loved many of those same things - under the bed, curling up, visiting in the bathroom.

How old is Foxy?

Christy said...

Foxy is 2 1/2 years old. We got her when she was nine months old.

It"s me said...

Oh how fun! I love the little cute things about pets. It is what makes them special and what you love about them. I still remember some of the goofy things my Old dog Oscar used to do. I love the picture of Foxy under the bed.