Oh, now those are cute!!I really like those!
How fun, look at you crafting your day away! Good for you!
I love those! I'll have to try it!
So freaking cute! I should try that. I have no decorating skills. Anything else that is cute.. Let me know.
Sarah,I have a paper craft book that has a bunch of "home decor" stuff that you could look at sometime. That's where I got the idea from.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh, now those are cute!!
I really like those!
How fun, look at you crafting your day away! Good for you!
I love those! I'll have to try it!
So freaking cute! I should try that. I have no decorating skills. Anything else that is cute.. Let me know.
Sarah,
I have a paper craft book that has a bunch of "home decor" stuff that you could look at sometime. That's where I got the idea from.
Post a Comment