
Turning 30 wasn't really as bad as some people make it out to be. I didn't have any nervous breakdowns or mid-life crises. My teaching partner came in early to take the class and I got off work early. But not before my mom came in with treats and made the kids sing to me (love ya Mom!) I got home to find a fun scavenger hunt which took me all over the house finding little presents. The final gift was Kevin hiding in the crawl space. He took the day off work to surprise me. Of course my mom had to get in on the action and she was the one who opened the door and was scared half to death by Kevin. She opened the door because Foxy was sniffing pretty persistantly at the door. It was a great suprise. We went to lunch at The Chinese Gourmet and I spent my birthday money on a new wool coat. My 40th birthday?... that one is a little scarier.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday to you. Turning 30 wasn't so bad for me either. Turning 31 was a different story. I think it was because now I was 30 something. Ahhh. But I have been told that 30 is the new 20 so I am still just 20 something.
Glad you had a happy birthday!!!!
I hope 40 is the new 30 - 'cause that's where I am in about 8 months!
Post a Comment